Cue Silk Inc. was established in 1992 by Ronald Lawrence in Hollywood, Florida, with the introduction of Cue Silk, the original shaft conditioner. Cue Silk, an accidental discovery in a small, smoky, South Florida pool room, has since become a product found in more than 22 countries, including England, Germany, Japan, Russia, China and Australia.
Just a couple of drops of this stainless conditioner on a paper towel will be enough to coat your cue shaft. Then buff it off after a couple of seconds with a clean towel and it will leave your shaft protected and smooth as silk.
- The Original. The One and only Cue Silk Shaft Conditioner
- The smallest amount instantly Restores the condition of your cue stick
- No more shaft wear from sandpaper
- No more messy powders
- Leaves your cue shaft smooth
- Protects and conditions cue shaft
- More than 200 applications per 2-ounce bottle
- One application leaves shaft like new
- Will not leave stains
- Volume: 2 fl.oz. (60 ml)
- Made in the USA