Cue Silk Inc. was established in 1992 by Ronald Lawrence in Hollywood, Florida, with the introduction of Cue Silk, the original shaft conditioner. Cue Silk, an accidental discovery in a small, smoky, South Florida pool room, has since become a product found in more than 22 countries, including England, Germany, Japan, Russia, China and Australia. Since the invention of Cue Silk, Ronald Lawrence has gone on to develop the instant shaft cleaner Sil Kleen, the world's No. 1 cleaner. Wet or Dry: you have your choice of product, but your shaft will get clean either way.
- Sil Kleen will remove tough stains quickly, leaving your shaft looking like new
- Free from bleach or any other substances that may harm your shaft
- The world's No. 1 cue shaft cleaner
- Each 1 oz container is for multiple applications
- Just a quick buff and then dry with a clean towel
- Volume: 1 fl.oz. (30 ml)
- Made in the USA