- Matched professional set: Precise calibration of each ball for maximum consistency within the set
- Worldwide endorsement: Professional grade Aramith phenolic resin, widely used in tournaments worldwide
- Outstanding endurance: Through hardened vitrified surface with an ultra-high density for exceptional scratch and impact resistance
- Lowest yearly table cost: Extra durable smooth surface that minimizes table cloth wear for an exceptional cloth and ball longevity
- Made of Super Aramith Pro: The highest-end phenolic resin available designed in Saluc laboratories
- Professional quality specifications for all criteria: density, balance, diameter, roundness, color, glossiness, hardness, weight
- Ball diameter: 2 1/4" (57.2 mm)
- Box size : 9 5/8" x 9 5/8" x 2 1/2" (24.5 x 24.5 x 6.4 cm)
- Box gross weight: 6 lb 10 oz (3 kg)
- Made in Belgium
Made by Saluc in Belgium, Aramith excellence is the result of a high-tech process that combines the unmatched characteristics of Aramith resin with fine Belgian craftsmanship.
Their consistently reliable performance guarantees players the pleasure of razor-sharp precision. Their exceptionally long product life offers the table owner the lowest ball cost on an annual basis. That is how Aramith for almost half a century gained its legendary reputation as signature for true and unrivaled quality.