*** High-performance cyanoacrylate ***
Cyanoacrylate glue is composed of an acrylic resin. The main ingredient in cyanoacrylate glue is cyanoacrylate, which is an acrylic monomer that transforms into a plastic state after curing.
- The professional glue for your cue. It doesn't crystallize and vitrify. Fastening in 3 minutes
- Suitable for all kinds of cue tips and most ferrules. Perfect to glue JBR ferrules on wooden shafts. Anti-clog screw-on cap keeps Longoni 977 Pro Glue from drying
- Squeeze a small amount of Longoni 977 Pro Glue onto the surface. Press parts together and hold for 15-30 seconds. Once you're finished using Longoni 977 Pro Glue, keep it fresh by closing the container tightly and storing in a cool, dark place
- Developed by Longoni
- Net weight: 5 grams
Surfaces should be clean and dry.
1. Twist cap counterclockwise and pull off. Apply sparingly to one surface. Press parts together and hold for 15-30 seconds.
2. Twist cap on clockwise to close and seal. Maximum bond strength and adhesion are reached in 2 hours.
*** KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN ***
Irritating to eyes, respiratory system and skin. Bonds skin and eyes in seconds. Store in a cool, dry, dark place, between 50 and 70 degrees Fahrenheit. The drier the air, the longer your Cyanoacrylate will last. Refrigeration extends shelf life. Make sure you warm the container before use after refrigeration. Fingers bonded? This problem can be easily solved with the help of acetone, commonly known as nail polish remover.