Cue Cube Product features:
- The original Cue Cube is skillfully crafted in the USA using solid metal and silicon carbide for durability.
- It provides a precise cue tip shaping and scuffing to give players ultimate ball control.
- Unique design provides an automatic nickel (.418") radius on the shaper side.
- Scuffer side lightly fluffs up the tip to better hold chalk and prevent miscues.
- Quick and easy-to-use, even during tournament play.
- Great for any Pool Player.
Cue Cube Product instructions:
Shaper Side: Apply short flicking upward strokes or hold steady while slowly turning cue. This provides precise tip shaping with an automatic radius, giving the player ultimate ball control.
Scuffer Side: Apply light back and forth strokes across the cue tip (similar to chalking). This fluffs the tip to hold chalk better and prevent miscues.
Cue Cube Product specifications:
- Material: solid metal with silicone carbide to last a long time
- Color: Black
- Profile: Nickel (.418")
- Size: 1" x 1" x 0.6" (2.6 x 2.6 x 1.5 cm)
- Net weight: 1.4 oz. (40 gr)
Shaft Slicker Product features:
- The Shaft Slicker is made of soft high-quality genuine leather on one side and a gentle cleaning pad on the other side.
- The non-abrasive, cleaning side removes the dirt and oils that accumulate on the cue from repeated use.
- After cleaning the specially treated soft natural leather burnishes the shaft for a perfect smooth stroke.
- Shaft Slicker is designed for wood cues only. DO NOT use on the butt section of a cue, damage to finish could result.
How to Use Shaft Slicker:
- Hold Shaft Slicker in the palm of a hand with a nylon pad side up.
- With the pad in this position place shaft against nylon and make a fist tight enough to hold the shaft.
- Grip cue with free hand and slide Shaft Slicker back and forth, turning occasionally so entire stroke portion of the shaft comes in contact with nylon.
- Check smoothness of shaft occasionally by stroking it through bridge fingers as if you were playing.
- When the shaft is smooth, turn the pad over and repeat the process with the leather side.
- You will then have an ultra-smooth shaft, which will improve your stroke.
Shaft Slicker Product Specifications:
- Product size: 4 3/8" x 2 3/4"
- Net weight: 0.4 oz
Blister card Specifications:
- Blister card size: 7" x 4.25"
- Gross weight: 2.5 oz