- The original Cue Cube is skillfully crafted in the USA using solid metal and silicon carbide for durability.
- It provides a precise cue tip shaping and scuffing to give players ultimate ball control.
- Unique design provides automatic nickel (.418") or dime (.353") radius on shaper side.
- Scuffer side lightly fluffs up the tip to better hold chalk and prevent miscues.
- Cue Cubes are available in a variety of popular colors.
- Colors available for Nickel profile: Black, Blue, Silver, Red, Pink, Green and White.
- Colors available for Dime profile: Black, Blue and Silver.
- Nickel Radius is the original Cue Cube profile.
- Dime Radius provides a tighter radius for even more cue ball control and also prevents inadvertent scratching of the ferrule due to the tighter radius.
- Quick and easy-to-use, even during tournament play.
- Great for any Pool Player.
Cue Cube Product instructions:
Shaper Side: Apply short flicking upward strokes or hold steady while slowly turning cue. This provides precise tip shaping with an automatic radius, giving the player ultimate ball control.
Scuffer Side: Apply light back and forth strokes across the cue tip (similar to chalking). This fluffs the tip to hold chalk better and prevent miscues.
- Material: solid metal with silicone carbide to last a long time
- Color: Black
- Profile: Dime (.353")
- Size: 1" x 1" x 0.6" (2.6 x 2.6 x 1.5 cm)
- Net weight: 1.4 oz. (40 gr)