ARTEMIS Kautschuk- und Kunststoff – a company of the JÄGER Group (Germany). The specialist in elastomer processing.
ARTEMIS Kautschuk und Kunststoff has been developing, manufacturing, and distributing rubber, plastic, and metal components and systems for the original equipment industry and the specialized trade since 1975.
ARTEMIS Kautschuk und Kunststoff is continually coming up with innovative ideas from which new solutions arise, and in recent years has been able to file over 100 patents.
Artemis products are of the highest quality thanks to a robust quality management system that conforms DIN EN ISO 9001: 2008.
Artemis billiard cushions are in demand from national billiard associations as well as from renowned table manufacturers. The billiard cushions provide accuracy during competition play, resulting in objectively comparable game results.
In contrast to many cheaper items, Artemis billiard cushions are manufactured with two cotton fabric pads and heated in molds. This ensures a synchronized run throughout the entire production.
The materials used in Artemis billiard cushions: BIBA RED, TBB GREY and KHF GREY, are composed mostly of high-quality natural rubber. Additives according to a special formula provide the rubber mixture its exceptional suitability for the game of billiards and remarkable resistance to ageing.
- 48” Pool Table Cushion Rubber
- K66 profile is the most common for home and commercial slate tables
- Designed for 9 ft pool tables
- Complete set of 6 quality rubber cushions
- Super-fast, premium-grade rubber with excellent ageing resistance
- World-renowned premium quality and playability
- Each rubber cushion is assigned a serial number
- Rubber profile: K66
- Composition: High-quality natural rubber with special additives
- Color: Orange
- Length: 48" (122 cm)
- Rubber grade: Premium Grade
- Net weight: 6 lb (2.7 kg)
- Country of manufacture: Germany
- Brand Name: Artemis
- Price is for a set of 6 rubber cushions