- The Aramith Tournament set features the Duramith™ technology with its hi-tech engineered molecular structure enhancing drastically the longevity of the balls while minimizing significantly table cloth wear
- With a life-time that exceeds up to 8 times that of the average polyester and phenol-like resins, reaching easily up to 40 years in residential use, Aramith ball sets are the logical choice for both the trade and the player
- With its new Duramith™ formulation, the 4th generation Aramith 4 life products cross new boundaries, guaranteeing the lowest cost of ownership
Duramith™: a new benchmark in quality and longevity
- their through-hardened vitrified surface and core holds their glossy look
- their specifications, rebound and playing consistency throughout the set is maintained all along - the cloth wear and white marks that so easily ruin the look of the table are minimized
- their friction resistance minimizes burn spots as well
- Ball number: #7
- Ball diameter: 2 1/4" (57.2 mm)
- Box weight: 6 oz (170 gr)
- Made in Belgium
Made by Saluc in Belgium, Aramith excellence is the result of a high-tech process that combines the unmatched characteristics of Aramith resin with fine Belgian craftsmanship.
Their consistently reliable performance guarantees players the pleasure of razor-sharp precision. Their exceptionally long product life offers the table owner the lowest ball cost on an annual basis. That is how Aramith for almost half a century gained its legendary reputation as signature for true and unrivaled quality.