- Sharp metal teeth tap chalk into cue tip, and can also be used to scuff a badly glazed cue tip.
- The Shaper on the back of the cue tip tool shapes and scuffs the cue tip to a Dime Radius. The one on the front shapes and scuffs the cue tip to a Nickel radius.
- Trims cue tip sides to within .010" of flush with ferrule.
- Burnishes, hardens and polishes cue tip sides exactly flush with ferrule.
- Ulti-mate cue tip tools are available in a variety of popular colors.
- Quick and easy-to-use, even during tournament play. Great for any Pool Player.
- Material: Hi-Density Plastics of the body and nickel-plated brass tapper
- Color: Green
- Size: 3.2" x 1" x 0.35" (82 х 25 х 9 mm)
- Net weight: 1.41 oz. (40 gr)
- Gross weight: 1.76 oz. (50 gr)
- Package size: 8.3" x 4" x 0.4" (21 х 10 х 1 cm)
- Made in the USA