The Triumph is a cue tip that follows in the Tweeten tradition. Each one bears testimony to the best of the cue tip manufacturers' art. Tweeten Fibre Co. uses only the finest imported leather. Employs the most costly manufacturing techniques, including selecting the firmest portion of the hide, special treatment of the leather, careful lamination of the fibre base and gives painstaking attention to every detail.
As with all true classics, the Triumph will grow more distinguished with time, so you the player can feel confident you have the best cue tip available.
High-quality cue tip prepared from oak leather made in the USA
- Combined with oak tan leather fiber base for those who prefer the French style
- Original & Organic
- Hardness rating: Medium Hard 76
- Material: Oak leather
- Fiber base
- Tip type: Play tip
- Tip Hardness: Medium Hard
- Tip Diameter: 11 mm
- Tip height: +/- 7 mm
- Color: Light Brown
- Quantity per box: 50 tips
- Price is for 1 tip
- Made in USA by Tweeten Fibre Company