- Made out of the most advanced Aramith Pro-Cup phenolic resin, giving you superior rebound characteristics for the ultimate precision shots and repositioning
- Used worldwide in virtually all official tournaments
- The six red dots will also allow you to visualize the intentional and unintentional spin you apply
- The ball is manufactured and tested to the strictest calibration, sphericity, weight and diameter specifications in the world, while its through-hardened vitrified surface guarantees exceptional longevity
- Ball diameter: 2 1/4" (57.2 mm)
- Ball weight: 6 oz (170 gr)
- Blister packaging
- Made in Belgium
Made by Saluc in Belgium, Aramith excellence is the result of a high-tech process that combines the unmatched characteristics of Aramith resin with fine Belgian craftsmanship.
Their consistently reliable performance guarantees players the pleasure of razor-sharp precision. Their exceptionally long product life offers the table owner the lowest ball cost on an annual basis. That is how Aramith for almost half a century gained its legendary reputation as signature for true and unrivaled quality.