- The new Super Aramith Pro-Cup Prestige set features the distinctive and exclusive 6 dots design on each of the three balls. This allows a better uniformity and overview of what happens on the table for both the players and the viewers. This also allows extending the game to three players, providing new possibilities to the game
- Produced to the most exacting standards and tolerances, each ball is individually calipered to insure maximum consistency from ball to ball
- The Super Aramith balls have moreover an extra-hard transparent surface that minimizes burn spots on both balls and cloth. Resistant to abrasion and wear, they hold their high luster over a very long period of time. This consistently lengthens the playing life of the balls and the table cloth, resulting in major cost savings
- The Super Aramith Tournament and the Super Aramith Pro-Cup sets are the only ones officially approved for tournaments
- The set includes 3 balls: Red, Yellow and White, in 61,5 mm diameter
- Ball diameter: 61.5 mm
- Box size : 7 15/16 " x 3" x 2 3/4" (20.2 x 7.5 x 7 cm)
- Box gross weight: 1 lb 11 oz (766 gr)
- Made in Belgium
Made by Saluc in Belgium, Aramith excellence is the result of a high-tech process that combines the unmatched characteristics of Aramith resin with fine Belgian craftsmanship.
Their consistently reliable performance guarantees players the pleasure of razor-sharp precision. Their exceptionally long product life offers the table owner the lowest ball cost on an annual basis. That is how Aramith for almost half a century gained its legendary reputation as signature for true and unrivaled quality.