- Worldwide endorsement: Professional grade Aramith phenolic resin, widely used in tournaments worldwide
- Outstanding endurance: Through hardened vitrified surface with an ultra-high density for exceptional scratch and impact resistance
- The Super Aramith cue ball is made from a special phenolic resin, giving you superior rebound characteristics for the ultimate precision shots and repositioning
- Professional quality specifications for all criteria: density, balance, diameter, roundness, color, glossiness, hardness, weight
- Ball diameter: 2 1/4" (57.2 mm)
- Ball weight: 6 oz (170 gr)
- Made in Belgium
Made by Saluc in Belgium, Aramith excellence is the result of a high-tech process that combines the unmatched characteristics of Aramith resin with fine Belgian craftsmanship.
Their consistently reliable performance guarantees players the pleasure of razor-sharp precision. Their exceptionally long product life offers the table owner the lowest ball cost on an annual basis. That is how Aramith for almost half a century gained its legendary reputation as signature for true and unrivaled quality.