Longoni is the most famous Italian name in the world of billiards. For over 75 years the Longoni family has been creating, producing and marketing items for this sport all over the world.
The Longoni name has become worldwide synonymous with quality and prestige in the billiard field.
Care for the environment, worker safety and a typically Italian approach to business management have always given the brand reliability and prestige.
All Longoni cues are produced entirely in Italy, in the factory located in the city of Mariano Comense, the province of Como, always under the strict control of Longoni staff.
Longoni billiard cues have been tested and approved by the greatest champions in the world.
Longoni's two-pieces cue was born with the wooden traditional shaft, in particular with the wood joint derived from the famous French cues “Jolie”. Despite the several technical changes made, nowadays these shafts are still available and highly required. They are suitable for every discipline, for whoever loves to know his own game tool.
The main characteristics of the wooden joint are:
- A firm lock, yet the natural feel of a one-piece cue
- The cue has a smoother hit than with a metal joint
- The cue gives the player maximum feedback about the hit of the ball
- The cue is more flexible.
The Classic Maple shaft features optimal playability with a more vintage look.
Longoni company uses for its shafts only the best hard rock maple from Quebec (Canada) and the whitest European hornbeam, where extremely low temperatures, sunlight and ground provide the best quality of wood for the billiard game. The processing cycle of each shaft lasts for at least 24 months.
All Longoni shafts are covered by a warranty for two years against manufacturing defects on parts such as joint, ferrule and ferrule sticking. Each shaft is controlled before the shipment to be perfectly straight and to comply with the strictest requirements of the customers.
JBR2 FERRULE, G10 CORE AND LD TECHNOLOGY
Improving constantly the quality of the game is one of the primary goals of the Longoni team.
To guarantee the maximum gaming performance of the Longoni shafts, a lot of work has been done on their frontal part introducing the new JBR2 ferrules by Longoni with high-density G10 support and a proprietary system to reduce deflection, improving acoustics.
- "Be INSPIRED with INTUITION" - Martin Horn
- Solid hornbeam structure, metallic black varnish, silkscreen design, Juma rings
- Traditional maple shaft for optimal playability
- Wooden joint for a smoother hit and natural feel
- 3Lobite: Innovative extension system
- Included with the cue: 2 shafts, Longoni Joint Protectors (Made in Italy), Longoni Soft Case, Longoni Patch, Longoni Cue Certificate
- Model Name: Inspiration by Martin Horn
- Category: 3 Stars Pro
- Cue type: Carom 3-Cushion
- Pro Player: Martin Horn
- Cue length: 141 cm (cue tip and rubber bumper not included)
- Cue weight: 500-540 gr
- Shaft type: Classic Wooden
- Shaft material: Canadian Maple
- Shaft length: 69 cm (cue tip not included)
- Shaft weight: 110 gr
- Shaft profile: Eiffel 69
- Shafts included: 2
- Ring: No
- Joint type: Wooden
- Joint diameter: 22 mm
- Cue tip type: Longoni Da Vinci Medium
- Cue tip diameter: 12 mm
- Butt material: Hornbeam
- Butt length: 72 cm (rubber bumper not included)
- Butt lower collar diameter: 32 mm
- Ferrule length: 6.5 mm
- Wrap material: No wrap
- 3Lobite: Installed
- Joint Protectors: Included
- Longoni patch: Included
- Cue Certificate: Included
- Country of manufacture: Italy
- Brand Name: Longoni
- Packing: Soft Case with Longoni Logo
- Gross weight with 2 shafts: 1 lb 14 oz (840 gr) (cue case included)
- MSRP: 410 Euros
- Made in Italy by Longoni