The Longoni name, with over 70 years of all Italian history, has become worldwide synonymous with quality and prestige in the billiard field.
More than seventy years have passed since the founding of Longoni, but still, every single Longoni product is designed and fabricated exclusively in Italy, with the highest attainable quality standards. This is the Longoni hallmark, worldwide.
Longoni’s mission is the quest for better solutions regarding materials, design and construction, with traditional craftsmanship. Longoni products are refined contemporary classics, built with cutting edge technology and materials.
Quality – in products and service – are Longoni’s ultimate advertising.
Hundreds of thousands of billiard enthusiasts all over the world play with Longoni cues, which very often were purchased more than fifty years ago. It reaffirms the performance and durability of Longoni products.
Giotto is the new luxury cue case line by Longoni for pool and carom cues, designed and made in Italy.Product features:
- Made of selected Italian leather of the highest quality
- Developed for 5 pins, carom and pool cues
- Designed to hold up to 4 butts and 8 shafts and accessories
- Internal parts are made of real neoprene
- Refined with Longoni Jacquard canvas
- Engineered to optimize spaces
- Stylish zipper to strongly close every part
- Two external pockets for accessories and one pocket for documents
- Equipped with handle and shoulder strap
- Longoni logo
- MSRP: € 596,00
- External size: 32 3/4" x 6" x 4 1/3" (83 x 15 x 11 cm)
- Useful maximal internal size: 30 ½" (78 cm)
- Size of small external pocket for accessories: 13 1/3" x 4" (34 x 10 cm)
- Size of large external pocket for accessories: 9 ½" x 4" (24 x 10 cm)
- Cue case gross weight: 4.8 lbs (2.2 kg)
- Cues are not included
- Made in Italy by Longoni
Giotto, the Italian choice to protect your loved cues!
All Longoni cue cases are interiorly printed and assembled in Italy according to Longoni specifications to ensure a long life-time, handiness and elegance.