The Longoni name, with over 70 years of all Italian history, has become worldwide synonymous with quality and prestige in the billiard field.
More than seventy years have passed since the founding of Longoni, but still every single Longoni product is designed and fabricated exclusively in Italy, with the highest attainable quality standards. This is the Longoni hallmark, worldwide.
Longoni’s mission is the quest for better solutions regarding materials, design and construction, with traditional craftsmanship. Longoni products are refined contemporary classics, built with cutting edge technology and materials.
Quality – in products and service – are Longoni’s ultimate advertising.
Hundreds of thousands billiard enthusiasts all over the world play with Longoni cues, which very often were purchased more than fifty years ago. It reaffirms the performance and the durability of Longoni products.
All Longoni cue cases are interiorly printed and assembled in Italy according to Longoni specifications to ensure a long life-time, handiness and elegance.
Thanks to Longoni cue cases carrying your cues will be an experience of an absolute comfort and safety.
- Made of high-quality non-woven fabric
- Developed for 5 pins, carom, pyramid, and pool cues
- Designed to hold up to 2 butts and 2 shafts and accessories
- Interior with four dividers
- Engineered to optimize spaces
- High-quality durable zipper to strongly close the cue case
- One external pocket for accessories with press button closure
- Equipped with an extendable shoulder strap
- Silver Longoni logo
- Made in Italy
- MSRP: € 40,40
- External size: 33 1/2" x 5 1/2" (85 x 14 cm)
- Internal size: 31 ½" (80 cm)
- Pocket length: 14" (36 cm)
- Cue case gross weight: ~11 oz (~300 g)
- Cues are not included
- Made in Italy by Longoni