Fuji : the Pro tip for every player of all disciplines
- Professional laminated tips line for all billiard players looking for best performance and durability.
- Made of 10 layers of selected pig skin, Fuji can be easily installed on any cue: for best results use Longoni 977 professional glue.
- Universal tip: perfect for all disciplines: pool, carom, 5 quilles and pyramid
- Fuji Tips: a line of tips suitable for the pro game of every player. Improve control, speed and grip of your cue ball.
Fuji Camogli tip (10 layers): A combo experience of grip and control on the cue ball
- Tip type: Play tip
- Material: Pigskin
- Number of layers: 10
- Tip Hardness: Soft
- Tip Diameter: 14 mm
- Packaging: Blister pack
- Package size: 14 x 9 x 0,7 cm (5.5" x 3.5" x 0.3")
- Gross weight: 16 gr (0.56 oz.)
- Developed in Italy by Longoni. Made in Taiwan
Slightly sand the side with the grade letter, using a 400 grade sand paper. Clean properly the shaft surface. Put a drop of 977 Longoni glue on the tip and press it on the shaft making sure the glue is well distributed. Hold the tip on the ferrule for one minute. After 5 minutes you can shape the tip the way you prefer.