Longoni is the most famous Italian name in the world of billiards. For over 75 years the Longoni family has been creating, producing and marketing items for this sport all over the world.
The Longoni name has become worldwide synonymous with quality and prestige in the billiard field.
Care for the environment, worker safety and a typically Italian approach to business management have always given the brand reliability and prestige.
All Longoni cues are produced entirely in Italy, in the factory located in the city of Mariano Comense, the province of Como, always under the strict control of Longoni staff.
Longoni billiard cues have been tested and approved by the greatest champions in the world.
LUNA NERA SHAFT:
Luna Nera is a graphite (unidirectional carbon) shaft developed by Longoni for pool and carom billiard disciplines. Thanks to years of experience in composite materials, the Longoni team developed a modern concept shaft with extremely low deflection and high power. Smooth and precise, this shaft is available in different profiles to match the requirements of different players.
LUNA NERA: 75 YEARS OF EVOLUTION IN BILLIARD WORLD
75 years of evolution are expressed in a revolutionary tool, perfected in every single detail:
- Extreme low deflection and high shooting accuracy
- Layered graphite with variable orientation for maximum strength, push and controlled elasticity
- Calibrated balancing
- New polyurethane filling, maximum volumetric and weight uniformity Soundproofing and better vibration absorption
- Mechanical components made with a very high precision CNC machine
LONGONI WARRANTY FOR LUNA NERA SHAFTS
The Longoni Luna Nera shafts are covered by a 24 months warranty against manufacturing defects.
Luna Nera shafts (in comparison with the wooden shafts) are non-deformable and resistant to humidity. For cleaning, we recommend "Longoni Red Touch" cloth. To restore the satin effect of the shaft, we recommend "Longoni No Blue Polish" and "Longoni Abrado Micro-Sanding Papers Kit".
The main characteristics of the wooden joint are:
- A firm lock, yet the natural feel of a one-piece cue
- The cue has a smoother hit than with a metal joint
- The cue gives the player maximum feedback about the hit of the ball
- The cue is more flexible.
- Crystal Fox is a cue with strong character. This model is based on a solid hornbeam structure with two Stainless steel rings on the sides
- The butt is covered by metallic varnish for a more elegant look
- A high comfort professional grip made of 100% real leather with glossy effect and Longoni logo
- Luna Nera pure graphite shaft: Extreme low deflection and high shooting accuracy. Layered graphite with variable orientation for maximum strength, push and controlled elasticity
- Wooden joint for a smoother hit and natural feel
- Cue type: Carom 3-Cushion
- Cue length: 142.5 cm (cue tip and rubber bumper not included)
- Cue weight: 490-520 gr
- Shaft material: Graphite
- Shaft length: 27.75” (705 mm)
- Shaft profile: FE71
- Ring: PSX Black
- Joint type: Wooden
- Joint diameter: 22 mm
- Cue tip type: Fuji Regular Medium
- Cue tip diameter: 11,8 mm
- Butt material: Hornbeam
- Butt diameter: 32 mm
- Wrap material: Leather
- Packing: Box
- Made in Italy by Longoni