- The "Tip Clamp" is the perfect tool to keep in your cue case. In a moment's notice, you can reapply a tip that's interrupted your game! It's that simple!
- Place your favorite glue on the ferrule, Joe prefers the ferrule. Position the tip onto the ferrule and slide around to seat the tip and to spread the glue evenly. When the tip is in position:
- Place the "Tip Clamp" over the cue shaft and ferrule and slide the ring "keeper" over the clamp body. The "Tip Clamp" centers the tip exactly on the shaft and holds it firmly in place until the glue is dry
- When the glue is dry, just slide the keeper back off and the "Tip Clamp" will swing away from the shaft leaving a tip that is in perfect alignment and ready for shaping or play
- Product weight: 1 oz (28 gr)
- Made in USA