*** High-performance cyanoacrylate ***
Cyanoacrylate glue is composed of acrylic resin. The main ingredient in cyanoacrylate glue is cyanoacrylate, which is an acrylic monomer that transforms to a plastic state after curing.
- Artemis cue tip glue is a premium, high-performance cyanoacrylate glue that offers equal or superior performance to much more expensive name brand adhesives
- Suitable for all types of billiard cue tips
- Developed by Artemis Billiard Products (Netherlands)
- Net weight: 10 grams
- Surfaces should be clean and dry
- Unscrew cap and apply glue to item
- Press parts together and hold for 15-30 seconds
- Maximum bond strength and adhesion is reached in 2 hours
- Refrigeration extends shelf life
*** KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN ***
Irritating to eyes, respiratory system and skin. Bonds skin and eyes in seconds. Store in a cool, dry, dark place, between 50 and 70 degrees Fahrenheit. The drier the air, the longer your Cyanoacrylate will last. Refrigeration extends shelf life. Make sure you warm the container before use after refrigeration. Fingers bonded? This problem can be easily solved with the help of acetone, commonly known as nail polish remover.