- Genuine phenolic resin ball with a pattern fully embedded under a UNIQUE wear-resistant layer
- The fast track to cue ball control
- Helps you understand and anticipate the trajectory of the cue ball
- Learns how to control the cue ball and gain optimum position for the next shot
- Develops your skill of applying side or English to the cue ball
- With embedded pattern: will never wear off!
Most players are aware that the ability to control the cue ball is essential to become a winning player. With its simple "you do" training technique, the Q-Tru Traning Ball will allow you to improve your level of competency within a couple of hours of practice, whether you're a beginner or a more advanced player.
The concept is a high-quality Belgian made phenolic Aramith cue ball, that is marked at 9 different points in the shape of a clock. The enclosed instruction booklet then outlines, in diagram form, a selection of set shots with up to 4 variations on each shot. Each variation will make the cue ball rebound differently to gain optimum position for the next shot, to complete a winning series.
This simple but effective teaching tool is suitable for all types of billiard games from American Pool to Snooker and Eight Ball.
Key benefits from using the Q-Tru Training Ball:
- the ball marks allow you to train yourself at hitting the ball accurately at the same spot
- by using the different marks you'll learn how to determine the rebound of the cue ball
- the pattern will teach you how to strategically reposition the ball after each shot to complete a full game
- Ball diameter: 2 1/4" (57.2 mm)
- Product size (in a blister package): 9" x 5" x 2 1/4" (23 x 12.7 x 5.7 cm)
- Gross weight: 7.7 oz (218 gr)
- Made in Belgium
For several decades Belgian Aramith Billiard balls have enjoyed a legendary reputation for outstanding endurance and uncompromised quality. Used by over 85% of players worldwide, they are recognized as the reference of the industry.
Made by Saluc in Belgium, Aramith excellence is the result of a high-tech process that combines the unmatched characteristics of Aramith resin with fine Belgian craftsmanship.
Their consistently reliable performance guarantees players the pleasure of razor-sharp precision. Their exceptionally long product life offers the table owner the lowest ball cost on an annual basis. That is how Aramith for almost half a century gained its legendary reputation as signature for true and unrivaled quality.