- Genuine phenolic resin ball with a pattern fully embedded under a UNIQUE wear-resistant layer
- The fast track to cue ball control
- Helps you understand and anticipate the trajectory of the cue ball
- Learns how to control the cue ball and gain optimum position for the next shot
- Develops your skill of applying side or English to the cue ball
- With embedded pattern: will never wear off!
- the ball marks allow you to train yourself at hitting the ball accurately at the same spot
- by using the different marks you'll learn how to determine the rebound of the cue ball
- the pattern will teach you how to strategically reposition the ball after each shot to complete a full game
- Ball diameter: 2 1/4" (57.2 mm)
- Product size (in a blister package): 9" x 5" x 2 1/4" (23 x 12.7 x 5.7 cm)
- Gross weight: 7.7 oz (218 gr)
- Made in Belgium
Made by Saluc in Belgium, Aramith excellence is the result of a high-tech process that combines the unmatched characteristics of Aramith resin with fine Belgian craftsmanship.
Their consistently reliable performance guarantees players the pleasure of razor-sharp precision. Their exceptionally long product life offers the table owner the lowest ball cost on an annual basis. That is how Aramith for almost half a century gained its legendary reputation as signature for true and unrivaled quality.