- Made of Aramith Premier: Aramith phenolic resin with far better resistance longevity than polyester and other phenolic sets
- Low yearly table cost: Smooth surface reduces drastically the table cloth wear resulting in far less cloth and ball replacement
- High-quality standards for 8 criteria: density, balance, diameter, roundness, color, glossiness, hardness, weight
- The perfect compromise between quality and price
- Ball diameter: 2 1/16" (52.4 mm)
- Ball weight: 5 oz (142 gr)
- This cue ball is NOT magnetic
- Made in Belgium
Made by Saluc in Belgium, Aramith excellence is the result of a high-tech process that combines the unmatched characteristics of Aramith resin with fine Belgian craftsmanship.
Their consistently reliable performance guarantees players the pleasure of razor-sharp precision. Their exceptionally long product life offers the table owner the lowest ball cost on an annual basis. That is how Aramith for almost half a century gained its legendary reputation as signature for true and unrivaled quality.