- The Aramith liquids are silicone-free. Having been specially designed for phenolic billiard balls by the very same engineers that developed the Aramith phenolic billiard balls, the new Aramith ball cleaning agents will not affect their unique features, as opposed to other agents
- Regular cleaning (ideally after every game) with Aramith Ball Cleaner helps to keep your Aramith balls polished, shiny and antistatic throughout their exceptionally long lifespan
- Remove the very hardy spots with the Aramith Ball Restorer
- Finish the cleaning and polish with the Aramith Ball Cleaner
- Highly effective - Lasting Effect - Specifically made for phenolic balls
- For an optimal result, use the Aramith Micro-Fiber Cloth
- Shake well the bottle
- Apply the cleaner upon the ball (for an optimal result, use the Aramith Micro-Fiber Cloth)
- Rub well
- Make the ball shine with a piece of dry cloth or paper or with an electrical buffer
- Volume: 8.4 fl.oz. (250 ml)
- Product gross weight: 11 oz (312 gr)
- Blister packaging
- Made in Belgium
Made by Saluc in Belgium, Aramith excellence is the result of a high-tech process that combines the unmatched characteristics of Aramith resin with fine Belgian craftsmanship.
Their consistently reliable performance guarantees players the pleasure of razor-sharp precision. Their exceptionally long product life offers the table owner the lowest ball cost on an annual basis. That is how Aramith for almost half a century gained its legendary reputation as signature for true and unrivaled quality.