*** Will take your game to the next level ***
Balabushka Chalk was formulated to require less chalking between shots which makes it last five times longer than the standard brands and produces five times less dust making your table, balls and hands cleaner.
The purpose of chalk is to cover the leather after scuffing the tip so chalk gets on top and underneath the leather, embedding in the leather. Since Balabushka chalk sticks better, you do not need to chalk after every shot.
- Requires less chalking between shots
- Lasts five times longer
- 5 to 6 times cleaner than standard chalk
- Prevents miscues
- Manufactured by Balabushka Cue Company, USA
- Chalk color: blue
- 3 pcs per small box
- Box net weight: 55 grams (~2 oz)
- Box gross weight: 65 grams (~2.3 oz)
- Box size: 7,7 x 2,9 x 2,6 cm (3" x 1.14" x 1")
Price is for 3 pcs of chalk
The correct method of chalking is to use a brush stoke to apply chalk using the perimeter of the chalk. Grinding the chalk into the tip is not necessary with Balabushka chalk and is discouraged because you will put too much chalk on the tip. If you blow on the tip after chalking, there should only be a small amount of dust. If there is a lot, you have over-chalked.